Please note, if you are an Individual Account user, you are both the Account Holder and End User of a H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© account. End Users are the individuals whose user accounts are linked as the Project Manager/Teacher for H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© Note that while as an Administrator of a H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© Account you are responsible for STEM Team Members invited to STEM Team Projects and notebooks set up in the Administrators main account.
Although significant changes are rare, this policy may be amended as new features, technology, or legal requirements arise, so please check back from time to time. We’ll notify you if we make a significant change and, where required, seek your consent.
What information does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© collect?
H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© allows you to input, upload, or store in the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© Service any text, images, and other data that you choose—we refer to that information as “Content”. We also collect and receive the following types of information:
- Basic subscriber information. To open your account and process payments, we collect and receive end users identifiers like your email address, business or school, phone number and, depending on how you purchase a subscription to a Paid Service, your billing address and other payment information.
- Usage data. We collect and log NO Internet or other electronic network information on how you and others access and use H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© ,
- Location information. We DO NOT collect the IP address you use to connect to the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.©
- Device information. We DO NOT collect information about the number and type of devices you use to connect to the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© -E.D.E.N.© other identifier).
How does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© use my information?
We have specific rules for how and when we use the information we collect and receive. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. We use the information we collect and receive to provide, maintain, and improve the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.©; to provide troubleshooting and customer support; to protect the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© for all our users; to contact you; and to administer H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© .
- Maintaining our Services. To provide troubleshooting and customer support, our Customer Support team may need to access your information, such as your account email address and information about the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© application you are using, subject to the protections described below.
- Protecting against security threats, abuse, and illegal activity. As part of our efforts to protect your account and the functionality of the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© Service,
- Communicating with you. In accordance with your communication preferences, we’ll occasionally contact you to announce new products and features we build for you, share tips for using H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© to get more done, make special offers, and provide information about how H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© works with products and services from our business partners.Learn MoreShow Less
- Complying with Law. H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© also uses information to satisfy applicable laws or regulations, and discloses information in response to legal process or enforceable government requests, including to law enforcement.
Would someone at H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© ever view my Content?
You have control over who sees your Content. We limit the use of your Content to make sure that no one at H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© can view it unless you provide permission or it’s necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Specifically:
- To help refine or improve the technology, we may ask you for permission to review portions of your Content. For example, if a new feature suggests related notes that are relevant to your Content, we may give you an opportunity to provide us feedback on how well the feature is performing along with a sample of the Content in question, so we can make sure this feature provides appropriately tailored suggestions. Such access to your Content is done only with your express permission and is subject to strict confidentiality rules and data access controls. Choosing to give us such permission is completely voluntary.
- If you contact our Customer Support team for help with specific pieces of Content in your account (for example, if you can’t find a note you believe should be in your account), we may ask for your temporary permission to look at your Content. This permission terminates when the issue is resolved.
- If we become aware of a potential violation of our Terms of Service or User Guidelines, we may suspend or close your account until the problematic material is removed. Under such a circumstance, we would only look at the Content in your account if you give us consent or if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, including to protect the safety of you or any other person.
To test and improve our product offerings for our users, we use aggregated data that does not contain any personal information, does not identify any person, and cannot be connected to any specific user. This policy is not intended to apply to such anonymized/de-identified data.
How does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© share or disclose my information?
H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© is not in the business of selling or renting your information. Here are instances when we may disclose your information — and then only the minimum information necessary:
We share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf, such as credit card processors and customer management systems. For example, these service providers help us:
- Operate, develop, and improve the features and functionality of H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.©
- Complete your payment transactions
- Fulfill your sales and support requests
- Your Content is private until you decide you want to share it. IE: EDEN’s URL specifically for sharing STEM Teams notebooks for STEM Project reviews and STEM competitive events. You may use the EDEN individual team notebook URL feature(The administrator/project manager/teacher of the account toggles the URL link on and off as needed) which allows you to share or collaborate each projects notebooks content for reviews or STEM competitive judging at will,-IE; All Team members, which the administrator (Project Manager/Teacher) assigns to a projects has specific access to only the project notebooks the administrator (Project Manager/Teacher) assigns them to.
- In the event of a merger, sale, or reorganization of all or part of our business, information covered by this policy may be transferred in connection with that deal.
- As described previously, we collect only data to manage our communications with you. If EDEN is provided through a third party, H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© is not responsible for that data.
- We also may exchange information about you with third parties whenever you consent to or direct such sharing. This includes, for example, if you connect your H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© account through a third-party provider
How does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© respond to legal requests for my information?
We vigilantly protect the privacy of your account. We will not disclose your information to law enforcement or other governmental authorities unless we believe it is required to comply with warrants, court orders, subpoenas, or other lawful government requests. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards of due process.
We narrowly interpret all information requests, and we only disclose Content in your account that is specifically responsive to a government warrant or where you have provided your explicit consent. We will notify you if we believe we are compelled to comply with a third party’s legal demand for your information, and we routinely push back on government orders to delay user notice that we view as overly broad.
In addition, in rare cases, we may share your information as necessary to investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.©, or as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
How can I manage my information stored in H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© ?
You can manage your information simply by logging into your account and editing your information directly within the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© .
How long does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© store my information?
H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© may have multiple notebooks in each account to for the Project Manager/Teacher to manage multiple projects. Account terms are 12 months for each EDEN notebook in your account. Additional terms are available to extend specific EDEN’s in an account.
Notebook data and pages can be saved and stored by the users. Information on how to save the notebook as a PDF instructions are in EDEN’s HELP/FAQ.
For users who are inactive for extended periods of time, we may close your account to satisfy our obligations under applicable law, and in accordance with our data retention policy. If that happens, we will try to notify you before taking any action.
What happens if I want to stop using H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© ?
You can stop using the H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© at any time. The notebooks are paid for 12 months and will be deleted after that time (August 1 to July 31 of the following year) unless an additional year for specific project notebooks is extended.
What happens if H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© closes my account?
If H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© deactivates your account due to a violation of our Terms of Service, then you may contact us to request deletion of your Content, and we will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
Where does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© store my information?
When you use H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© data will be replicated on servers maintained in the United States. This means that if you store information in or submit data to the H.E.A.T. CORPS- E.D.E.N.© website or H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© Software and sync such H.E.A.T. CORPS- E.D.E.N.© , you acknowledge your personal information will be transmitted to, hosted, and accessed in the United States.
Does H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© allow children to use EDEN?
EDEN is also specifically designed for use by children under 16 under supervision as, “STEM team members assigned to STEM Projects”, under the supervision of an adult, Teacher or Parent as the Administrator/Project Manager/Teacher being the main EDEN account owner which manages all project STEM team notebooks whether for small business or for education. The person or entity as the Administrator/Project Manager/Teacher is responsible for management of the 16 and under students as outlined in the USER EXPECTATIONS. EDEN does not collect Student STEM team accounts personal information. The H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© is designed for adults to be the Administrator/Project Manager/Teacher; we do not intend to collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Children under 16 should not have access to the Administrator/Project Manager/Teachers EDEN account. If you believe we might have personal identifying information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
How can I contact H.E.A.T. CORPS-E.D.E.N.© ?
PO BOX 6092
Palm Bay, Florida 32906